What personal data we collect about you?
If you visit our Website, contact us via email or phone or visit our Institution, we can collect your personal data:
- For purpose of submission (direct marketing) by seeking to send newsletters – the email address. Such emails are sent on the basis of your consent. These data are kept for 2 years after the day, when the consent was made.
You can unsubscribe news at any time by clicking on the link at the end of email and putting the tick on “Yes” as an answer.
- For the purpose of selling digital content (e.g. seminars, training, etc.) or tickets to events – name, surname, phone number, email address. This personal data is processed on the basis of the performance of the contract and is stored for 10 (ten) years after the end of the contract. If you are a representative of a legal entity, we will process your contact data – name, surname, email address, and telephone number – on the basis of legitimate interest regarding the provision of services and will store it for 10 (ten) years after the end of the contract. We may transfer the data necessary for payment for digital content or tickets to payment service providers.
- For the purpose of creating and administering your account on the Website, your account name and password are processed on the basis of the performance of a contract or a legitimate interest regarding the provision of services and are stored for 2 (two) years from the day of the last login to the account.
- For purpose of fundraiser‘s competency test evaluation – person‘s, who took a test, name and email address. These data are managed on the basis of a legal interest and are saved in Website‘s admin system. These data are kept for 2 years after the day, when the test was taken.
- For the purpose of organizing events – name, surname, place of work, position, email address, telephone number. For the purpose of organizing events of project “Fundraising.lt”, No. K1-O5-IP-D-171, financed by 2014-2021 European Economic Area financial mechanism Active Citizens Fund programme in Lithuania – age, gender, belonging to a ethnic minority. This data is processed on the basis of an agreement or a legitimate interest in the performance of the agreement. During the events, we can also take photos or videos and process your image on the basis of consent. This data is stored for 2 years after the date of the event.
- For the purpose of making publications, videos or other content on the Website or the Institution’s social media accounts public – name, surname, place of work, position, image. This data is processed on the basis of an agreement or a legitimate interest in performing the agreement, and the image – on the basis of consent, and is stored for 5 years after the date of consent.
- Personal data of the employees of suppliers, service providers or partners (legal entities) and personal data of suppliers, service providers or partners (legal persons) – in order to fulfill the agreement concluded between the Institution and the mentioned. In this case, the Institution will process the following data of you: name, surname, telephone number, email address, the content of correspondence, date, other data related to the performance of the agreement. When processing the data of the employees of the Institution’s service provider or supplier, the basis for the data processing is the legitimate interest in the performance of the agreement. If you enter into an agreement with the Institution as a natural person, the Institution will process your data on the basis of the performance of the agreement. The personal data referred to in this paragraph shall be processed for the duration of the agreement. If personal data is specified in the agreements, the data shall be stored for 10 (ten) years from the date of termination of the agreement.
- Any other your personal data, which could be submitted by you to us at any time, when you communicate with us – by writing an email, writing or calling or coming to the place. These data are managed with data subject consent and kept for 2 years.
When do we manage underage persons’ personal data?
Services provided in the Website are only for the persons, who are older than 14 years old and who have the right to dispose solo of their income and asset. If we have reasonable doubts that we manage the data of the persons, who are younger than the indicated age in here, we will remove the data of these persons from databases.
How do we manage personal data about you?
Your personal data will be managed by following the European Union General Data Protection Regulation, the Republic of Lithuania Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data and set requirements of other legal acts. Your personal data are managed responsibly and safely. By identifying management means of personal data as well as during data management itself, the Institution implements proper technical and organisation means of data protection set in legal acts. These means are for protection of managed personal data from the accidental or illegal erasure, corruption, amendment, loss, disclosure as well as from any other illegal management. Proper means are identified in consideration of the risks in case of personal data management.
What cookies are used on this Website?
A cookie is the information, which is sent to Internet browser by Internet serves and kept in the browser. This information is sent to Internet server every time, when the browser asks to open the page from server. This allows Internet server to identify and to monitor Internet browser.
There are used these cookies on the Website:
|COOKIE NAME||PURPOSE OF DATA MANAGEMENT||MOMENT OF CREATION||EXPIRY DATE||NATURE OF COOKIE||USED DATA|
|_ga||Used by Google to distinguish the users||By connecting to Website||2 years||Analytic||Enciphered unique Facebook user ID and browser ID|
|_gid||Used by Google to distinguish the users||By connecting to Website||24 hours||Analytic||Enciphered unique Facebook user ID and browser ID|
|_gat_*||Used by Google to throttle the requests to the server||By connecting to Website||1 minute||Analytic||Unique Website’s Google Analytics ID|
How are used your personal data, which are submitted to us via means of social media?
All the information that are submitted by you via social media means (including messages, usage of “Like” and “Follow” fields and other communication) is controlled by social network manager.
To who we can disclose your personal data?
We can disclose your personal data to personal data managers, who provide us with services (do the works), i.e., information technologies services providers, accounting services providers, auditors, lawyers, advisers and manage your data on the Institution as data manager behalf.
Data managers have the right to manage personal data only by our instructions and only by that volume and insofar as it is possible. With the help of data managers we take up all the necessary means by seeking to ensure that our data managers also would implement proper organisational and technical means, which ensure personal data protection and keep the secret of personal data.
Your data can be submitted to official bodies and national institutions, other persons implementing functions assigned to them by the laws.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to:
- submit a written request to us to provide you with the information if the data related to you are managed and if such data are managed, you have the right to familiarize with your personal data and this information: purposes of data management; categories of appropriate personal data; data receivers or categories of data receivers, to who was or will be disclosed your personal data; when it is possible, the period of keeping personal data is planned or if it is not possible – criteria applied for that period to set;
- demand to amend inaccurate or to supplement incomprehensive personal data related to you;
- demand that we remove your personal data. In spite of that, this right is not absolute and it can be reasoned, when there is at least one of these reasons: personal data are not necessary in order to achieve purposes by which they were collected or otherwise managed; you decided to cancel your consent to manage your personal data, when your personal data are exclusively managed on the basis of consent and there is no other basis to manage your personal data; your personal data were managed illegally; your personal data have to be deleted, when it is obligatory for us to do it;
- demand that management of your personal data would be restricted, when one of these cases is applied: you contest data accuracy for such period during which we can check accuracy of your personal data; management of your personal data is illegal and you do not agree that your data would be deleted and instead of that you ask to restrict their usage; we do not need your data for purposes of data management, however you need them by seeking to state, implement or defend legal demands. When management of your personal data is restricted, we can manage such data of yours except keeping of them only with your consent or by seeking to state, implement or defend legal demands and (or) protect yours or other person rights or regarding reasons of public interest;
- cancel consent to manage your personal data, when personal data are exclusively managed on the basis of your consent;
- request that your personal data that we manage we send to another data manager, when it is technically possible;
- submit a complaint for us or State Data Protection Inspectorate, if you think that your as personal data subject rights are (or) can be violated.
How you can implement your rights?
By seeking to implement your rights, requests, complaints or demands, submit them to us in writing:
- by email email@example.com;
- by mail A.Goštauto st. 8-39, LT-01108 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania;
- by visiting the Institution A.Goštauto st. 8-39, LT-01108 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania.
Regarding received requests, complaints or demands we will reply to you in writing by a manner set out in legal acts and terms and we try to submit the information for you as soon as possible but no later than within 30 days after the day, when we received your request. This period, if it is a need, can be extended for two more months depending on complexity and number of requests. The Institution within one month after the day, when request was received, will inform you about such extension with the reasons of delay.
If we have suspicions regarding the identity of applying person, when request, complaint or demand is received, we have the right to ask identity document of applying person and (or) by a manner set out in legal acts and (or) by electronic means of communication, which properly allow to identify the person in order to confirm his/her identity.
If we are not capable of providing you with necessary information and (or) you have claims regarding how your personal data are managed, you have the right to apply to State Data Protection Inspectorate by submitting a complaint.
How to contact us?
VšĮ Geros valios projektai
Code of legal entity: 301678868
Address: A.Goštauto st. 8-39, LT-01108 Vilnius, The Republic of Lithuania
Phone number: +370 602 31001
Update date: 2022-08-29